5+ Common Forensic Questions Asked During a Forensic Job Interview
INTEREST LIST FORMING
This 6 week online workshop gives you the tools so you can ACE answering those interview questions--both general and specific--related to a forensic job.
Each week will introduce the interview question asked by FORENSIC PROFESSIONALS during an oral interview panel.
Each week answers will be reviewed, critiqued, and REFINED so you can develop a dialogue in answering the question, not one that is robotic (boring).
Sample answers will be given to each question so you can CREATE your own successful answer that will help you STAND OUT from other applicants.
Better still, the workshop will help you:
- become more prepared in answer questions during an interview so you can speak confidently and without hesitation.
- look like a professional which shows in the way you conduct yourself in the interview room.
- establish yourself as the BEST candidate for the job by creating a long lasting first impression.
- prepare answers that are not memorized but are spoken in a clear open dialogue which invites the oral interview panel to see you as a prepared candidate.
- be able to practice and develop your interviewing skills before the actual job interview.
- market yourself as the best qualified candidate for forensic job openings in other departments, agencies, and states.
- reduce interview related stress and calm your nerves which will help you think clearly when answering the questions asked.
- and finally, come across as a serious and prepared candidate for the job you are being interviewed for and increase your chances of getting hired.
The workshop also covers:
- the importance of joining professional organizations and the #1 organization you need to join and why.
- the importance of marketing your career on LinkedIn and why this platform is a must for your career.
- importance of always training for your career and tell you where to get (free) training.
- importance of marketing (posting) your resume on a well known (free) platform.
Included in the workshop:
- PDFs workbook--interview questions, how to prepare for interview, resume tips, portfolio tips--which helps transform you into the most confident and best prepared job candidate.
- Presentation PowerPoint--helps keep you on track once workshop has ended and remind you of the key points from the workshop.
- Video--replay available so you can view it any time during the 6 weeks
Remember this is a 6 week course that includes interactive lessons, workbook, worksheets, career tips, and 30 day access after workshop has ended.
Cost of the 6 week workshop will be $47.
The workshop will be limited to 20 students. Once you've completed the interest form (see picture below), you will be notified of specific details such as start day and time of the workshop
Weekly lectures will use Zoom.us, and will be recorded for future reference and review up to 30 days after the workshop.
Sign up on the interest list to receive workshop information including registration link.